Greygrey (grā),USA pronunciation adj., -er, -est, n., v.t., v.i.
Grey (grā),USA pronunciation n.
Zane (zān),USA pronunciation 1875–1939, U.S. novelist.
- Charles, 2nd Earl, 1764–1845, British statesman: prime minister 1830–34.
- Sir Edward (Viscount Fallodon), 1862–1933, British statesman.
- Sir George, 1812–98, British statesman and colonial administrator: prime minister of New Zealand 1877–79.
- Lady Jane (Lady Jane Dudley), 1537–54, descendant of Henry VII of England; executed under orders of Mary I to eliminate her as a rival for the throne.
Limelime1 (līm),USA pronunciation n., v., limed, lim•ing.
- Also called burnt lime, calcium oxide, caustic lime, calx, quicklime. a white or grayish-white, odorless, lumpy, very slightly water-soluble solid, CaO, that when combined with water forms calcium hydroxide (slaked lime), obtained from calcium carbonate, limestone, or oyster shells: used chiefly in mortars, plasters, and cements, in bleaching powder, and in the manufacture of steel, paper, glass, and various chemicals of calcium.
- a calcium compound for improving crops grown in soils deficient in lime.
- to treat (soil) with lime or compounds of calcium.
- to smear (twigs, branches, etc.) with birdlime.
- to catch with or as if with birdlime.
- to paint or cover (a surface) with a composition of lime and water;
whitewash: The government buildings were freshly limed.
FrenchFrench (french),USA pronunciation adj.
- of, pertaining to, or characteristic of France, its inhabitants, or their language, culture, etc.: French cooking.
- the people of France and their direct descendants.
- a Romance language spoken in France, parts of Belgium and Switzerland, and in areas colonized after 1500 by France. Abbr.: F
- (often l.c.) to prepare (food) according to a French method.
- (often l.c.) to cut (snap beans) into slivers or thin strips before cooking.
- (often l.c.) to trim the meat from the end of (a rib chop).
- (often l.c.) to prepare (meat) for cooking by slicing it into strips and pounding.
- to short-sheet (a bed).
- (often l.c.) Slang (vulgar). to give oral stimulation of the penis or vulva.
Armchairarm•chair (ärm′châr′),USA pronunciation n.
- a chair with sidepieces or arms to support a person's forearms or elbows.
- theorizing without the benefit of practical experience: an armchair football coach.
- participating or experiencing indirectly or vicariously: an armchair traveler.
Hello there, this blog post is about Belfort Grey Lime Washed French Armchair ( French Armchair Uk #1). This attachment is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 648 x 648. This image's file size is only 36 KB. Wether You want to save This image to Your PC, you might Click here. You could also see more attachments by clicking the image below or read more at this post: French Armchair Uk.
Utilizing style brilliance countries means bringing the outside, inside. Enhance the vacation cabin or bungalow shouldn't have an excessive amount of trouble following state using function shading and the subject's mind sits right outside the window. Whilst the decoration decorate wood hotel managing nature as products, utilizing standard timber for furniture and the deck can fit.
Forest , maple or birch can really accompany any area, especially log or cottage cabin. It is possible to leave it or use wood stain will provide landscapes of the domain to maintain the traditional glance of lumber. Whether you even more uptodate glance or select authenticity, lumber is probably the top determination when it is logcabin that is inviting.
You might decide to spread the aged furniture from your property. The furniture look fresh can be made by by using a pillowcase for chair or a love-seat. Occasionally adorn record resort, you might paint furniture. French Armchair Uk also will give crisp to a look that is new.