Antique Floor Safe have 9 images , they are Antique Safe Door - Google Search, Antique Floor Safe #2 Vintage Antique Stiffel & Freeman Floor Safe On Wheels W/ Yale Combination Lock | EBay, Antique Floor Safe #3 ANTIQUE KEYLOCK CYRUS PRICE FLOOR SAFE, Antique Floor Safe C. 1890, Image 2 : Old Iron Floor Safe Approx. 11” Wide, 13-1, Antique Floor Safe Decals For Sale - Google Search, Antique Floor Safe Home Design Ideas #7 Antique Safe, Full View, Superior Antique Floor Safe #9 Antique Syracuse Floor Safe. Below are the attachments:
The post of Antique Floor Safe was published on April 4, 2018 at 8:20 am. It is uploaded at the Floor category. Antique Floor Safe is labelled with Antique Floor Safe, Antique, Floor, Safe..
Antiquean•tique (an tēk′),USA pronunciation adj., n., v., -tiqued, -ti•quing.
- of or belonging to the past;
- dating from a period long ago: antique furniture.
- noting or pertaining to automobiles approximately 25 years old or more.
- in the tradition, fashion, or style of an earlier period;
- of or belonging to the ancient Greeks and Romans.
- (of paper) neither calendered nor coated and having a rough surface.
- any work of art, piece of furniture, decorative object, or the like, created or produced in a former period, or, according to U.S. customs laws, 100 years before date of purchase.
- the antique style, usually Greek or Roman, esp. in art.
- [Print.]a style of type.
- to make or finish (something, esp. furniture) in imitation of antiques.
- to emboss (an image, design, letters, or the like) on paper or fabric.
- to shop for or collect antiques: She spent her vacation antiquing in Boston.
Floorfloor (flôr, flōr),USA pronunciation n.
- that part of a room, hallway, or the like, that forms its lower enclosing surface and upon which one walks.
- a continuous, supporting surface extending horizontally throughout a building, having a number of rooms, apartments, or the like, and constituting one level or stage in the structure;
- a level, supporting surface in any structure: the elevator floor.
- one of two or more layers of material composing a floor: rough floor; finish floor.
- a platform or prepared level area for a particular use: a threshing floor.
- the bottom of any more or less hollow place: the floor of a tunnel.
- a more or less flat extent of surface: the floor of the ocean.
- the part of a legislative chamber, meeting room, etc., where the members sit, and from which they speak.
- the right of one member to speak from such a place in preference to other members: The senator from Alaska has the floor.
- the area of a floor, as in a factory or retail store, where items are actually made or sold, as opposed to offices, supply areas, etc.: There are only two salesclerks on the floor.
- the main part of a stock or commodity exchange or the like, as distinguished from the galleries, platform, etc.
- the bottom, base, or minimum charged, demanded, or paid: The government avoided establishing a price or wage floor.
- an underlying stratum, as of ore, usually flat.
- the bottom of a hull.
- any of a number of deep, transverse framing members at the bottom of a steel or iron hull, generally interrupted by and joined to any vertical keel or keelsons.
- the lowermost member of a frame in a wooden vessel.
- mop or wipe the floor with, [Informal.]to overwhelm completely;
defeat: He expected to mop the floor with his opponents.
- take the floor, to arise to address a meeting.
- to cover or furnish with a floor.
- to bring down to the floor or ground;
knock down: He floored his opponent with one blow.
- to overwhelm;
- to confound or puzzle;
nonplus: I was floored by the problem.
- Also, floorboard. to push (a foot-operated accelerator pedal) all the way down to the floor of a vehicle, for maximum speed or power.
Safesafe (sāf USA pronunciation ), adj., saf•er, saf•est, n.
- secure from liability to harm, injury, danger, or risk: a safe place.
- free from hurt, injury, danger, or risk: to arrive safe and sound.
- involving little or no risk of mishap, error, etc.: a safe estimate.
- dependable or trustworthy: a safe guide.
- careful to avoid danger or controversy: a safe player; a safe play.
- denied the chance to do harm;
in secure custody: a criminal safe in jail.
- reaching base without being put out: safe on the throw to first base.
- making it possible to reach a base: a safe slide.
- a steel or iron box or repository for money, jewels, papers, etc.
- any receptacle or structure for the storage or preservation of articles: a meat safe.
- (in plumbing)
- a pan for catching leakage.
- template (def. 7).
- a condom.
One of the tips as possible utilize to add light for Antique Floor Safe is currently implementing solar pipes that reveal light into your home, through the conduit and from your own roofing. Specifically valuable within the area of the house for you or storage have an other or basement ground above your kitchen. This way, the light so your room will be full of natural light as well as the environment heading straight into the room room turns into congested places.
Another technique you might be ready to add would be to make immediate connection with the wall of one's home. The lighting that's in the next room will flow another space. You can also alter and add some furnitures that are black with different furnitures that can reveal light. Furthermore, home equipment's agreement may be the key to produce a space in your house.
If you accessories and like the atmosphere of the comfortable home with a superior natural light this Antique Floor Safe with likely a good idea for you. Develop you want our style suggestions in this blog.