The article of Clear Patio Covers have 10 attachments , they are Covered Patio With Clear Patio Cover, Clear Cover For A Deck, Patio Covers, Clear Patio Covers #4 Patio Covers – Image 2; Clear ., Protect Yourself And Your Patio From The Elements With The New Feria Patio Cover. Clear, Clear Patio Covers Amazing Pictures #6 Clear Patio Covers – Image 1 ., Clear Patio Covers #7 Clear Patio Covers – Image 4 ., Superior Clear Patio Covers Images #8 Patio Covers – Image 1; Clear ., Clear Patio Covers – Image 3 ., Lovely Clear Patio Covers #10 Transluscent Patio Cover. Here are the attachments:
This post about Clear Patio Covers was posted on March 7, 2018 at 12:08 am. It is uploaded under the Patio category. Clear Patio Covers is tagged with Clear Patio Covers, Clear, Patio, Covers..
Clearclear (klēr),USA pronunciation adj., -er, -est, adv., -er, -est, v., n.
- free from darkness, obscurity, or cloudiness;
light: a clear day.
pellucid: clear water.
- without discoloration, defect, or blemish: a clear complexion; a clear pane of glass.
- of a pure, even color: a clear yellow.
- easily seen;
sharply defined: a clear outline.
- distinctly perceptible to the ear;
easily heard: a clear sound.
- free from hoarse, harsh, or rasping qualities: a clear voice; clear as a bell.
- easily understood;
without ambiguity: clear, concise answers.
- entirely comprehensible;
completely understood: The ultimate causes of inflation may never be clear.
plain: a clear case of misbehavior.
- free from confusion, uncertainty, or doubt: clear thinking.
- perceiving or discerning distinctly: a clear mind.
certain: He was not clear on the first point that she made but agreed with the others.
- free from anything that would disturb or blame: a clear conscience.
- free from suspicion of guilt or complicity: She was entirely clear of the crime until one of her accomplices turned informer.
untroubled: a clear brow.
- free from obstructions or obstacles;
open: a clear view; a clear path.
- free from entanglement or contact: He kept clear of her after the argument. She managed to keep her dress clear of the mud.
- without limitation or qualification;
absolute: a clear victory.
- free from obligation, liability, or debt: After twenty years, our house is clear of the mortgage. Municipal bonds were returning as much as 9 percent, clear of taxes.
- without deduction or diminution: a clear $1000 after taxes.
- freed or emptied of contents, cargo, etc.
- (of tree trunks or timber) free from branches, knots, or other protruding or rough parts: The trunk was clear for 20 feet above the ground.
- (of an l- sound) having front-vowel resonance;
situated before a vowel in the same syllable. Cf. dark (def. 16a).
- (of a speech sound) produced without frication or aspiration.
- (in cryptography) not coded or enciphered. Cf. plaintext.
shining: a clear flame.
- in a clear or distinct manner;
- so as not to be in contact with or near;
away (often fol. by of ): Stand clear of the closing doors.
clean: to cut a piece clear off; to climb clear to the top; to run clear off the road.
- to remove people or objects from (usually fol. by of ): to clear a courtroom of photographers; to clear the table of dishes.
- to remove (people or objects) (usually fol. by from): to clear the photographers from the courtroom; to clear the dishes from the table.
- to make clear, transparent, or pellucid;
free from cloudiness or impurities: to clear a liquid by means of a filter.
- to make free of confusion, doubt, or uncertainty: He spoke to his supervisor to clear his mind about their working relationship.
- to make understandable or lucid;
free from ambiguity or obscurity: She rephrased the report in order to clear the essential points.
- to make (a path, road, etc.) by removing any obstruction: He had to cut away the underbrush to clear a path.
- to eat all the food on: to clear one's plate.
- to relieve (the throat) of some obstruction, as phlegm, by forcing air through the larynx, usually producing a rasping sound.
- to make a similar rasping noise in (the throat), as to express disapproval or to attract attention.
- to remove from (the brow) any traces of tension or anxiety, as folds or wrinkles.
- to free of anything defamatory or discrediting: to clear one's name.
- to free from suspicion, accusation, or imputation of guilt;
prove or declare innocent: The jury cleared the defendant of the charge.
- to remove instructions or data from (a computer, calculator, etc.).
- to pass by or over without contact or entanglement: The ship cleared the reef. The fisherman cleared his line.
- to pass through or away from: The ship cleared the harbor. The bill cleared the Senate.
- to pass (checks or other commercial paper) through a clearinghouse.
- (of mail, telephone calls, etc.) to process, handle, reroute, etc.: The dispatcher clears hundreds of items each day.
- to free from debt: Just a few dollars more would clear him. The widow had to borrow money to clear her husband's estate.
- to gain as clear profit: to clear $1000 in a transaction.
- to pay (a debt) in full.
- to receive authorization before taking action on: You'll have to clear your plan with headquarters.
- to give clearance to;
authorize: The chairperson has to clear our speeches before the meeting.
- to authorize (a person, agency, etc.) to use classified information, documents, etc.: He has finally been cleared for highly classified information.
- to remove trees, buildings, or other obstructions from (land), as for farming or construction.
- to free (a ship, cargo, etc.) from legal detention at a port by satisfying customs and other requirements.
- to try or otherwise dispose of (the cases awaiting court action): to clear the docket.
- (of a commodity) to buy up or sell out the existing supply of.
- [Skin Diving.]to drain or expel unwanted water in: to clear a snorkel by sharp exhalations; to clear a regulator and face mask while underwater.
- [Bridge.]to establish one or more winning cards in (a given suit) by leading the suit until all the outstanding cards have been drawn: He cleared the heart suit before attacking spades.
- to become clear.
- to exchange checks and bills, and settle balances, as in a clearinghouse.
- to become free from doubt, anxiety, misunderstanding, etc.: His mind cleared when he heard the truth.
- to pass an authority for review, approval, etc.: The bill must clear through the assembly before it becomes legal.
- to remove dishes, food, etc., from a table following a meal: Is it my turn to clear?
- to remove previously inserted instructions or data from a computer, calculator, typewriter, or the like.
- to comply with customs and other requirements legally imposed on entering or leaving a port (often fol. by in or out).
- to leave port after having complied with such requirements.
- (of a commodity for sale) to sell out;
become bought out: Wheat cleared rapidly.
- clear away or off:
- to remove in order to make room.
- to leave;
escape: We were warned to clear off before the floods came.
- to disappear;
vanish: When the smoke cleared away, we saw that the house was in ruins.
- clear out:
- to remove the contents of: Clear out the closet.
- to remove;
take away: Clear out your clothes from the closet.
- to go away, esp. quickly or abruptly.
- to drive or force out: The police cleared out the pickets by force.
- clear up:
- to make clear;
- to put in order;
- to become better or brighter, as the weather.
- a clear or unobstructed space.
- a piece of clear lumber.
- in the clear:
- absolved of blame or guilt;
free: He was suspected of the theft, but evidence put him in the clear.
- See en clair.
Patiopat•i•o (pat′ē ō′, pä′tē ō′),USA pronunciation n., pl. -i•os.
- an area, usually paved, adjoining a house and used as an area for outdoor lounging, dining, etc.
- a courtyard, esp. of a house, enclosed by low buildings or walls.
Coverscov•er (kuv′ər),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to be or serve as a covering for;
rest on the surface of: Snow covered the fields.
- to place something over or upon, as for protection, concealment, or warmth.
- to provide with a covering or top: Cover the pot with a lid.
- to protect or conceal (the body, head, etc.) with clothes, a hat, etc;
- to bring upon (oneself ): He covered himself with glory by his exploits.
- to hide from view;
- to spread on or over;
apply to: to cover bread with honey.
- to put all over the surface of: to cover a wall with paint.
- to include, deal with, or provide for;
address: The rules cover working conditions.
- to suffice to defray or meet (a charge, expense, etc.): Ten dollars should cover my expenses.
- to offset (an outlay, loss, liability, etc.).
- to achieve in distance traversed;
pass or travel over: We covered 600 miles a day on our trip.
- to act as a reporter or reviewer of (an event, a field of interest, a performance, etc.);
have as an assignment: She covers sports for the paper.
- to publish or broadcast a report or reports of (a news item, a series of related events, etc.): The press covered the trial in great detail.
- to pass or rise over and surmount or envelop: The river covered the town during the flood.
- [Insurance.]to insure against risk or loss.
- to shelter;
serve as a defense for.
- to be in line with by occupying a position directly before or behind.
- to protect (a soldier, force, or military position) during an expected period of ground combat by taking a position from which any hostile troops can be fired upon.
- to take temporary charge of or responsibility for in place of another: Please cover my phone while I'm out to lunch.
- to extend over;
comprise: The book covers 18th-century England.
- to be assigned to or responsible for, as a territory or field of endeavor: We have two sales representatives covering the Southwest.
- to aim at, as with a pistol.
- to have within range, as a fortress does adjacent territory.
- to play a card higher than (the one led or previously played in the round).
- to deposit the equivalent of (money deposited), as in wagering.
- to accept the conditions of (a bet, wager, etc.).
- (in short selling) to purchase securities or commodities in order to deliver them to the broker from whom they were borrowed.
- [Baseball.]to take a position close to or at (a base) so as to catch a ball thrown to the base: The shortstop covered second on the attempted steal.
- to guard (an opponent on offense) so as to prevent him or her from scoring or carrying out his or her assignment: to cover a potential pass receiver.
- (esp. of a male animal) to copulate with.
- (of a hen) to brood or sit on (eggs or chicks).
- [Informal.]to serve as a substitute for someone who is absent: We cover for the receptionist during lunch hour.
- to hide the wrongful or embarrassing action of another by providing an alibi or acting in the other's place: They covered for him when he missed roll call.
- to play a card higher than the one led or previously played in the round: She led the eight and I covered with the jack.
- to spread over an area or surface, esp. for the purpose of obscuring an existing covering or of achieving a desired thickness and evenness: This paint is much too thin to cover.
- cover one's ass, Slang (vulgar). to take measures that will prevent one from suffering blame, loss, harm, etc.
- cover up:
- to cover completely;
- to keep secret;
conceal: She tried to cover up her part in the plot.
- something that covers, as the lid of a container or the binding of a book.
- a blanket, quilt, or the like: Put another cover on the bed.
- anything that veils, screens, or shuts from sight: under cover of darkness.
- woods, underbrush, etc., serving to shelter and conceal wild animals or game;
- vegetation that serves to protect or conceal animals, such as birds, from excessive sunlight, from drying, or from predators.
- a set of eating utensils and the like, as plate, knife, fork, and napkin, placed for each person at a table.
- an assumed identity, occupation, or business that masks the true or real one: His job at the embassy was a cover for his work as a spy.
- a covering of snow, esp. when suitable for skiing.
- a pretense;
- a person who substitutes for another or stands ready to substitute if needed: She was hired as a cover for six roles at the opera house.
- See cover charge.
- an envelope or outer wrapping for mail.
- a letter folded so that the address may be placed on the outside and the missive mailed.
- [Finance.]funds to cover liability or secure against risk of loss.
- See cover version.
- Also called covering. a collection of sets having the property that a given set is contained in the union of the sets in the collection.
- blow one's cover, to divulge one's secret identity, esp. inadvertently: The TV news story blew his carefully fabricated cover.
- break cover, to emerge, esp. suddenly, from a place of concealment: The fox broke cover and the chase was on.
- take cover, to seek shelter or safety: The hikers took cover in a deserted cabin to escape the sudden storm.
- under cover:
secretly: Arrangements for the escape were made under cover.
- within an envelope: The report will be mailed to you under separate cover.
Clear Patio Covers provides as a green region that can give a beautiful environment and great, although not an important section of a property lifestyle of the playground can be great when viewed from your facet of health, but besides that the playground also has a be a medium pretty namely to improve the appearance the house itself, as well as in terms of the keeping the park might be situated at the rear of the house, close to the house or facing the house, nevertheless it appears very difficult for your second to build a playground on the occupancy of our limited terrain turned among the significant reasons why folks are reluctant to create a backyard athome them, when actually several approaches or solutions that individuals may do to acquire around it, for it was at this juncture we've prepared some methods for gardening with modest property on the top grass of your home.
Variety of Plants. Choosing plants for your yard with a little or thin land that would be one critical to success in developing a backyard with restricted terrain, pick crops using a small-size so that more trees we are able to place so that more decorative and more exciting for sure.
In restructuring the playgroundis terrain is slender class, we should consider several things including the choice of flowers, spacing from one another so that though the park is little but still lovely and great in-view, more Clear Patio Covers can we see such tips below.